The Economic Club of New York is a distinguished institution that is non-profit
and non-partisan; with the purpose of promoting the study and discussion of
social, economic, and political questions.
For a century, it has been recognized as one of the premier public forums in the
United States. The Club is a membership organization with members drawn from the
top executive levels of business, industry and finance.
- Wednesday, April 16, 2014
- The Honorable Janet L. Yellen, Chair
- Board of Governors
Federal Reserve System - Transcript (PDF file)
- Friday, March 28, 2014
- The Honorable Agustin Carstens, Governor
- Bank of Mexico - Transcript (PDF file)
- Wednesday, December 18, 2013
- The Honorable Michael Bloomberg, Mayor of New York City
- - Transcript (PDF file)
* The Club's Conflict of Interest forms and 990 is available upon request.